Monday, May 19, 2008

Chest Congestion

Shit. I'm tired and was annoyed by the people who I sit in between at work. Today Dr. Greg talked to us about bruises, fractures, and burns. He showed us a slide show of children as examples. He told us about absent fathers and how big of a detriment it is for the development of a child. Thanks dad. I really like Dr. Greg. He's a total doctor with his glasses, flat front khakis, and all. Cultural sensitivity is apparently a strength of mine, but that's because I'm friends with Malaysia. Coining (it looks a lot worse than it actually is) is acceptable to the surprise of nearly everyone in my class (except for the culturally sensitive of course).

Neva Dinova has stolen my heart. Jake Bellows has such a smooth edged voice. He makes melodies I would like to make. And will.

No comments: