Monday, May 26, 2008

Omar



I hope that good things happen to this character. I've already heard that he dies at some point, but he's genuine and does what he does.

Last night, Ali's dad Tod(d?) (crazy man) had wild turkey (actual meat not the whiskey) available to chow down on. He shot this turkey from his car window on the way to work and ran it down in a corn field in his business clothes (I'm assuming a suit). I really like meeting people who have a certain self awareness, but at the same time, people who are rather oblivious are appealing to me as well. I guess it's a spectrum eh? I'm not sure where to draw the distinction between the two. It's almost one of those things where when you're born you poop yourself and then when you are old you poop yourself. There are obvious differences but it's still poop in your pants. I would say most of my friends are more self aware than oblivious, but I think one of my friends might be more oblivious. I guess that word has negative connotations but it's really not meant to in this context. What? It doesn't matter.

Happy Memorial Day. I'm not sure what this holiday is exactly (veterans? but then what's Veteran's Day?) I'm getting paid for not working today. Thank you Nebraska tax payers.

2 comments:

justin ryan fyfe said...

veterans day is for alive soldiers who fought in the past wars

memorial day is for soldiers who died in past wars

justin ryan fyfe said...

and DAMMIT I DIDNT KNOW OMAR DIED

SPOILER ALERTS WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE