Tuesday, May 27, 2008

a blind man is still a wise man

I am sure of only about 2 or 3 things. One of them being I will never become a member of Mensa. I met two members of this society today, one of which was six years old, the other was seventeen. They were siblings. I like to think of myself as a pretty smart guy, but I'd say I'm more creative than intelligent, which kind of bums me out. Growing up, I always tried to read as many books as I could so I could grow up to be my grandfather. My grandfather has cataracts and glaucoma now and can't read. I don't want to be my grandfather anymore. I want to write bookS of poems. I want to write a creative non-fiction book about space; a sci-non-fiction novel? I will consult Anthony Vandenberg exclusively for the project. A collaboration with TONE? I don't even know if that's possible. The book itself not the collaboration. I want to do a lot of things. I would not like to become dank, however. errrrrrrrr...I don't think that means anything really, but it feels like something. Something non-physical that is.

Look at these things I would like:











No comments: