Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Sack Lunch and The Wire

I drank an entire half gallon of orange juice before noon today. I've urinated several times and feel as though my body's Vitamin C absorption rates are sub par. It's not that I feel bad, although I do feel bad, I just wish that my heart was in it (ya know?)--read a fucking book and feel better about your head boy.

I watched myself on video after being recorded during "conducting an interview" training today. I am an extremely animated person in all situations. I don't really understand how people can pay attention to what I'm saying. It reminds me of when I was in 6th grade and one of my friends nominated me to be editor of the 6th grade year book. After the vote and after the finding out that Scott Wheeler was chosen, I heard people talking about how they're glad "Kyle didn't get editor because nothing would get done. He's too big of a goof." This is probably true, but my legacy should be more than my idiocy. I would have done an excellent job, actually. The person who was interviewing me for their practice session continually laughed throughout the process, for no apparent reason, other than my unconscious spasms. Our trainer claimed that I'm a "funny guy" so she "understands why you were laughing so much."

This job is making me so self aware. All of the new people I see (at my job and just around) are making me so self aware. It's almost as if I'm starting to second guess my own understanding. Someone told me that they think anything having to do with space exploration is a big waste of money. Fuck that someone. I would like to explode into space particles because of him. I'm ready for life on Mars, I'm ready for the laughter. This blog is lame. I still have nothing to say and it's sad because what I have already said I don't have any interest in anyway.

Thanks for the DVDs Paul. I'm sorry I didn't hear you drop them off. I've watched the first two episodes and think they're great. What a state. Nebraska. I'm ready when you are.


k

4 comments:

justin ryan fyfe said...

was it me who said that and are now wanted to be space particles? i think i might have said that before. maybe to anthony.

k said...

no. It was Eric Kasik.

justin ryan fyfe said...

ha

what dvds??

nevermind ill just go ask you.

Anonymous said...

yr welconme

paul