Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"The night is a clock chiming

The days go by not I."

My throat is noticeably better. This is the first time I can ever remember taking antibiotics. I wonder how bad my throat would have gotten had I decided not to go to the doctor. I guess there are perks to having health insurance that you're not afraid to actually use.

I'm thinking about having a get together this weekend. All of my friends are invited and if you're not sure if you fit into that category but are reading this somehow, you're invited too. If I don't know you the password will be "Guillaume Apollinaire," the French poet, not a member of the Lincoln East dance team. Ring the doorbell and present the password and you're in. It will be a theme party and the theme will be to dress like your cell phone so when someone calls you, your cell phone will answer your cell phone.

shit.

I'm just typing to type
now.

fuck.
I've never slept better in my life and I think you know why.

No comments: